



We finally finished the nursery this weekend. Apparently we are fans of the color pink! We re-painted the dressers that were in my nursery when I was little, and Jamie added his own personal touch by doing some unique artwork above the crib and the dressers. He nailed frames to the wall and actually painted within the frames, keeping with the motif of the crib bedding.
It looks beautiful and oh so sweet...
We are officially ready for Kennedy's arrival!

1 comment:
"what are your colors, Shelby?"
"Blush & Bashful"
"Her colors and Pink and Pink"
"I have chosen two shades of pink, mother, one is MUCH deeper than the other."
"The santuary looks like it's been hosed down with pepto-bismal."
"I like pink. It's my signature color"
These quotes brought to you by the finest movie to come out of Hollywood, "Steel Magnolias"
However, in your case, we could say that your "Nursery looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto-Bismal". It looks very inviting, though. I hope Kennedy loves it as much as you do! :-)
Post a Comment